Saturday, August 4, 2007

BLOGGING: A slight adjustment

Comparing the media release from the Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce with the Joe Wessels article in this morning's Post (RIP the Post), there seems to be somewhat of a difference in information. I don't know where Wessels got the blogs he listed, but apparently there was a whole setup to this announcement that I missed.

So, with that in mind, here are the ones he listed the morning:

CincyNewsAche
Critical Inquiry into the sometimes shoddy reporting and conservatism of the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Cincinnati, As I See It
A photo blog. It's quite nice, really.

Jackie Danicki
I like this gal. She's awfully purty; but mostly, I like her take on stuff. Do I think it's a little egotistical to have a website made out of your name? Sure, but I'm down with the idea.

Cincinnati Blog
No really, just a blog about Cincinnati -- if you didn't get that from the title.

Building Cincinnati
More about the architecture and built space in Cincinnati. My dear friend MC woudl absolutely adore this little page.

Two others listed that I haven't really looked into:
The Daily Bellwether
Nasty, Brutish, and Short

And on the national scale, for any who are interested, one of my favorite blogs ever:

Neat-o-rama -- No really, you, too, should become a devotee.

No comments: