Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cincinnati Women's Bloggers Holiday Social

Aight, gusy and gals. 'Tis the season -- HOHOHO (well, almost). But I wanted to call everyone's attention to an event I will be attending...
The Cincinnati Women Bloggers site is fabulous and fierce and written by strong, intelligent, independent women who have something to say. I have met, I think, all of the contributors and they are some of the most genuine and wonderful people you will ever come into contact with.

If you go to the link (by clicking the picture above, or here) you can vote (until 11/29) for the charity that the event will benefit. I won't tell you who is currently in the lead, though I have to say it's not the one I voted for :-(. But they are all three such great charities (Women Helping Women, the Interfaith Hospitality Network, and the Freestore Foodbank)that it's hard to be angry at them. 

This is me confirming my attendance and recommending that the rest of you do, too.

No comments: