Saturday, November 22, 2008

Type-alyzer: ESFP

The latest thing make the blog rounds is the Typalyzer, which checks out your blog and, based on the words you use and a few other things they can generically check out via random computer code, this is what my blog says about me...
ESFP: The Performers
The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. 

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.
Not so bad, actually.

I've looked up a few of you btw. It appears a lot of my blog friends are of the same variety. Makes sense, actually.

3 comments:

valereee said...

I'm the same, apparently. I wonder if it's something common among bloggers, or the typealizer just isn't really much of an analysis tool. :D

Barry Floore said...

I wondered the same thing, actually. Because I noticed a lot of our little Blogging community was the same thing. It's probably both -- one part not a real analysis tool, one part it takes a specific type of person to blog (I only saw two types repeated over and over again -- Performer and Thinker -- with Pam's house Blend being the only Do-Er that showed up).

YEA! VALEREEE!!!!! I wondered what happened to you. I was literally thinking about you yesterday and saying "hrm... haven't heard from her in FOREVER."

liz said...

whoa, i am the same too! but i have gotten ESFP on the myers briggs test as well. i'm thinking it's a blogger thing.