Thursday, March 5, 2009

Had to poo, so sorry



LOL, from New York "Missed Connections" on Craigslist:
When I finally reached my office, I ran up 4 flights of stairs (because I couldn't wait for the elevator) and made a beeline to the bathroom, unzipping my pants as I opened the door. I swear, if I had been delayed by even a second because I tried to get your number in the subway, I would have had to call someone to bring my some new clothes. I barely had my pants down when it forced itself out. I ended up using entire industrial sized roll of toilet paper. You have no idea how raw my ass felt after using that much 1-ply sandpaper-toilet paper. I think the toilet itself is in therapy now.
This is the best post ever. Yea, yea, yea, it's kind of gross. It's totally worth the read, I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he should have crapped himself. Then she probably would have remembered him.