Saturday, May 17, 2008

BLOGGING: Twitter and email

I have finally entered the 21st century... I think?





I joined twitter. Add me as a friend... here. (At the moment, I just have Benjamin Nicholas (I have officially become your stalker, Benjamin) as a friend, because, for some reason, the only other person I know for sure is on twitter is Jackie :-)).

And, if that doesn't work, I've officially created a Blog email account: queercincinnati@gmail.com.

Yea!!!!

Oh, and I'm looking into a domain name. Is it justified? Probably not. But "www.queercincinnati.com" has a nice ring to it. It shouldn't alter anyone's links as the blogspot account should still be up and running. And you'll all notice that the name of the blog has changed to Queer Cincinnati.

Things are a changing!!!

PS If you're watching the FEEDJIT Traffic thing to your RIGHT (now), you'll notice a lot of people coming in because of the SPEEDO'S blog. I checked it out. The picture on there of the two guys is like the fourth or fifth image if you search for SPEEDO'S on google images.

No comments: