Friday, May 2, 2008

PERSONAL: RIP, Two-Boots

I had a lot planned to write this morning, but something happened.

A gay man and his cat are never parted. She has been laid to rest outside my window, as she was used to sitting there and meowing to be let back in... on top of the air conditioning.

It was violent, and disturbing.

Shock is a good word for this morning.

I'm sorry, Two-Boots. There was nothing I could do.

But you went like you would have liked it -- running across the damn street in the middle of traffic.

Meow and you'll be let back in (except coming back as Zombie 2-Boots; Jezebel would be very upset if you started consuming her brain).

RIP, Two-Boots, 5-2-2008

To the lady who helped, who sat and just watched it happen and then gave 2-boots her blanket... thank you. I didn't know what else to do, if it hadn't been for you.

Thank you thank you thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing. just found your blog by chance & saw this, which made me cry. anyway, you have all our thoughts,

Barry Floore said...

thanks dan. it is much appreciated.

Barry Floore said...

oh, and keep reading. most of my posts are happier. :-) although, reading my PERSONAL blogs, I'm awfully bitchy, backstabbing, angry, and depressed.

HA! I love me.