Monday, June 9, 2008

BLOGGING: Rainbow Cincinnati, Column 3

The new column is up over and Rainbow Cincinnati. Your preview for the day:

LOVE SONG TO MY PENIS
I love my penis.

It was the conversation du jour as we laid around in the backyard one day, enjoying the sun. Not surprisingly, penises -- or "penii," if you assume Latin declension -- are a normal conversation topic in my life.

"Mine is the penis by which I gauge all other penises." There is assent across the green, and sordid tales of very bad -- along with glorious tales of very good -- penises spring up.

I do love my penis, and I consider it absolutely perfect. Once, while drunk, I named it to properly explain to the world how highly I regard it -- Mary Poppins.

You know, practically perfect in every way.


If you wanna read the rest, check out my blog over at the website!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah! Yet again the ignorant abuse Latin. It's actually penes if declined correctly, not penii, as it's third declension instead of second.

Booyah from the two years of Latin class!