Friday, June 27, 2008

HIV/AIDS: HIV Test

...was NEGATIVE. :-)

Blogged over at Rainbow Cincinnati. I'll give you a little preview. I've done my good gay duty for the day so I don't feel like blogging anymore.
The last year has been rough, and I would be lying if I said I hadn't fucked up a time or two.

But, for the most part (I continue to tell myself), I did ok. However, when someone is naked behind and in front of you, the lines begin to blur on exactly how safe you are being.

I have been truly concerned about the results of an HIV test exactly twice in my life.

The first time was my first test. Fresh into the world of gay.com, this chubby 19 year old found a boy that liked him. He was 38 (ish), I was 19. It made perfect sense when I wanted him to fuck me that we should do so without a condom. HIV happens to other people (A) and (B) he likes me and would look after my interests. All I remember is desperately trying to clean myself out and seeing blood.
Check out the rest here and don't forget to click on the image below to check on the rest of the excellent site.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Mazel Tov, darling.

Now, be more careful in the future.

Anonymous said...

If you test HIV+ for any reason like this, I will so come and hurt you.

Cuz I love ya that much!