Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CINCY GAY SCENE: This coming weekend...

There are three huge things going on this weekend, so I thought I'd give the heads up:

1) Vivica LaCroix comes to Cincinnati (from Oxford)! She'll be performing at Shooter's at 11:30pm with my own drag mother, Truly Scrumptious.



2) Dayton Pride is Saturday, which should be an interesting new experience! However, I have never heard anything about Dayton Pride, so how big it is and what goes on... well, I guess we'll see! Although they Margaret Cho last year, which was a huge coup.

3) Cincinnati Drag Races are this Sunday. I have usually been disappointed with this particular event in Prides in the past, but I'm going to keep my mind open for this one because it looks like there's been some time put into, at least, the website. However, I've not heard much buzz, so we'll see how it all turns out, yes? The website also lists off some really fun parties going on!

Anyways, that's where you can catch me this weekend!

No comments: