Monday, June 9, 2008

CINCY GAY SCENE: Drag Races -- WENT WELL

I made it down to the Cincinnati Drag Races. I jokingly said that we ended up at the "back of the bus," as the event was tagged onto Second Sunday on Main. On one hand, it brought a lot of people to the event. On the other, the gays were hidden at the very end.

But that's ok, we're fabulous and know how to party all our own.

It was fun and a great event. STOP AIDS won the Drag Race, while Dykes-R-Us won the "Dykes on Trikes" competition. It was SCORCHING. but a LOT of people came. My little group -- I attached myself to the winners, naturally -- ended up at Boswell's Alley (Whitney Sierra-Devine's bar), but most of the crowd ended up at Below Zero which was PACKED. We just wanted to drink, but not wait in line.

But, our day in pictures... (PS I really hate putting pictures on Blogger. I can't seem to effectively organized them.)

PS VERY SLOWLY UPLOADING VIDEOS FROM YESTERDAY TO YOUTUBE. YEA!

No comments: