Saturday, June 21, 2008

CINCY GAY SCENE: Jeff and Jenn in Drag

It was a great show last night at Shooter's -- had a FABULOUS time, and, let me say, Jenn is my new fav lady in the world. :-) Come out more often lady.

The show raised almost $600 for the ISQCCBE's charities. Jeff and Jenn's number was HUGE, and they alone raised a lot of cash, so many thanks to them for being there. I had a cute boy on my arm most of the night, so I missed a good portion of the show, as I was otherwise occupied. But I thought I'd share what I saw!

A video of Jeff & Jenn's performance, and pictures from the rest. The video is weird. Don't know why I thought it was wise to start vertically and I kept bumping the camera, but here it is! (There was a comment about Mike Burke's "Rhoda Doorknob" -- that it was UNGODLY. I don't know, first, I think he's prettier than a lot of the Court's queens (no comment), and Jeff's hairy legs under his hose were really ungodly.)




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


PS Added two new blogs to the blogroll -- Jeff and Jenn Blog (maintained by Fritsch) and Jenn's Autism Events and Info Blog. They are, after all, the Courts OFFICIAL morning show. DUH.

1 comment:

EMullins said...

Looks like I missed out!