Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CINCY GAY SCENE: Cincy Gaylife

Re this post:

The authors got back to me a few days ago, and I should probably admit to my libel. They saw my post about them, and I realized I was being extraordinarily bitchy by comparing them to the myspace page that threatened to air everyone's dirty laundry. So, to Cincy Gaylife, a new LGBT website that is being developed, I am sorry for my bitchiness. You will get used to it. :-) Just call me on my shit.

Per their email, their website "is nothing like that [the aforementioned myspace page]. Just a place for the Cincinnati scene to hopefully come together, talk about whats on their minds, and figure out ways to better this failing city."

YEA! You know me, 100% behind any attempt at making Cincinnati better!

And you can bet you'll hear about the new site the MINUTE it comes online right here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"failing city"? ugh. i hate that. cincinnati has a lot going for it and a lot going on. not exactly a "failing city."

-drew