Monday, December 15, 2008

Rainbow Cincinnati post!

Aren't you excited? There's a brand new post over at Rainbow Cincinnati from me! I know I'm excited!

Here's your preview:

Let me tell you about David.

...at least, I think his name is David. It's either that or Daniel, or Denny, or some other name that begins with a D.

...or it's Brad.

Regardless, we'll call him David.

I met David one night at the Serpent. Like any good time at the Serpent, we made out and probably engaged in a little more fondling than is appropriate for a public place. I don't remember if we did anything that could be interpreted as sex, per se, but I know it was enough that the southern belle in me curled her toes a little bit and said, "Mama won't like this."
(click here for the rest of it)

Make sure you check out the rest of my columns over there, and don't forget to peruse the rest of the excellent material on the website!

1 comment:

The Seeker said...

Oh hunny, I'm dyin' over here! The whole time I'm picturing my friend Brad in your story... hahaha
-Cody