Thursday, September 4, 2008

BLOGGING: Do you have what it takes...

...to join the most read source for queer news, opinions, and gossip in the city of Cincinnati? (that's right, kids, I'm totally claiming that these days :-))

After the prospective blogger emailed me last night, I decided to take on a brand new task... as a "breeding ground" for fresh talent and queer journalism in the city. This is a huge jump from where this whole blog started -- as a minor little thing that was just really read by my mother and few close friends. As it has grown, and it seems it is being read more regularly by more people, I feel maybe it's time to expand.

QueerCincinnati.com is looking to take on new writers who can bring more information, more fun, and more gossip to this site by expanding privileges to people think they have something to say. Do you fall into this category? Do you have an interesting perspective to bring? Do you spend hours in front of the computer, all ready?

Then join me (well, email me -- queercincinnati@gmail.com) and become a QueerCincinnati.com writer.

The only requirement? Be queer identified, or involved with queer life somehow.

I have the right to tell you no :-).

2 comments:

Michael Chanak Jr said...

While this is not my application for yet another writing task, I say "more power" to new voices, new writers and contributors. Perhaps, the best shot of the QC blog arguably might be encouraging others to participate.

Anonymous said...

Cool idea about the expanding! I just dropped you an email (I'm the "dutchmnofdoom" FYI, ICYDK)

I'm also beginning a YouTube vlog soon for what it's worth... (that didn't make it in the email... sorry!)