Sunday, September 14, 2008

GAY STUFF: Logo's Top 50 LGBT Movies

In response to my own post about LGBT movies, here is the top 10 as voted by Logo (readers? watchers? regardless...). I don't know how much I like this list. Some of them are downright bad... But, whatever. Click the link for all fifty.

1. Loving Annabelle* -
2. Brokeback Mountain
3. Latter Days*
4. Beautiful Thing
5. D.E.B.S.* -
6. Trick^
7. Tipping the Velvet* -
8. Big Eden*
9. Get Real* -
10. But I'm a Cheerleader^

*I've never seen
-I've never heard of
^Also appeared on my list.

LOL And Amazon.Com's "Most Watched GLBT Movies."

1. Longtime Companion* -
2. And the Band Played On
3. The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
4. Steel Magnolias (really?)
5. First Wives Club (really? are these two gay?)
6. Love Valour Compassion*
7. Clueless (really? again, gay?)
8. Zero Patience*
9. Priest* -
10. In & Out

You'll notice the latter list is missing anything on my top ten.

And, importantly, there's a great list over here of GLBT movies to share with your teen.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

What?! You've never seen or heard of DEBS? That movie is hilarious. I own it, want to borrow it? :)

Barry Floore said...

Um would LOVE to darling.