Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BLOGGING: New Cincinnati Queer Bloggers!!!!

YEA! Two new queer bloggers in town. First of all, I am so excited to annoucne the addition of QueerCincinnati's newest blogger: CODY!!!! Check out his intro email here (or just scroll down, folks!). I'm really excited to have him aboard, and to try this whole new thing of inviting new people to the show. Cody's been reading for a couple of months now, and was the very first person to respond to my call for new writers! I think he brings an enthusiasm to this blog that I lack, and we will be cross-posting his vlogs, so get ready to meet him face to face!

I have three or four more people I'm giving privileges to, mainly other bloggers (yes, the offer was open to y'all as well :-)) and people who will be contributing intermittently. This will be an exciting few months for this site!

Also, let's welcome to the blogging seen... Danrambles! Dan is an old friend of mine from the bar scene, and one who has been involved in more insanities with me than I like to mention. He contacted me the other day via Myspace about starting another queer local blog, I gave him (what little) I know, and now he's aboard. He promises that it may be a little raunchier. At the moment, though, he's just fabulous! From his blog (which is being added to the blog roll):
I’ve always loved writing… and I’ve equally always loved bitching and making fun of the world around me. This blog is nothing but my point of view on daily events… sometimes offensive, sometimes out there, and sometimes in the form of a poem (okay the last one probably won’t happen). Bartender and alcohol-abuser by night, youtube and internet star wannabe by day… welcome to the ramblings of dan… aka DanRambles

By the title of the page, I’m sure one can deduce…but it will be dan rambling! Which I do a lot of. Rambling about the events of the day/night.. rambling about one night stands and drunken events… about guys I meet (and often find a way to ditch)… about the gay scene in Cincinnati and the other cities I go to (I try to travel as often as possible).. and about anything else that pops up. i love the idea of living by ‘no regrets, no apologies’… and typically live that way at night. The problem I have is the morning afters, when I’m filled with regrets and have a list of people to call to apologize to.

So, welcome to you both!!!!

No comments: