Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ELECTION 2008: New poll

Thanks to 3BlueDudes for pointing this out...

According to a new Quinnipiac University (a university you never hear about except in the case of polling, which they are rather prolific at), via Time Magazine, we have three new and interesting polls... really bad for McCain, really good for Obama...
Florida: Obama 51%, McCain 43%

Ohio: Obama 50%, McCain 42%

Pennsylvania: Obama 54%, McCain 39%

Now I've said before that Pennsylvania (and Michigan) would not be close --but the Ohio and Florida numbers are huge. Quinnipiac is unbiased (ie, not a Dem or GOP controlled polling house), and it's fairly well respected.

This, I think, is the beginning of the end of hopes for McCain, especially since he tied himself to a failed bailout bill...

...which I have some comments on, but I'm not sure when I'm going to put them out there.

No comments: