Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GAY STUFF: It's OCTOBER!!!!!

Yea! It's October!!!! 

This will be only the second October in existence h
ere at QueerCincinnati.com, and I had one reader last October (thanks, mom)... so let's talk about the four hugely important things that happen every October!!!!

LGBT HISTORY MONTH!!!!
Just when you thought no month could be gayer than June...
As part of international LGBT History Month, we here at QC.com will be beginning a special October-only "topics tab" which will be LGBT HISTORY. We will focus on historical homos and what they did to change the world, or on modern homos interested in history.

National Coming Out Day is in less than **2 WEEKS**!!



No official plans yet for National Coming Out Day, when queers everywhere are encouraged to stand up and tell the world, I'm here, I'm queer, and I'm not going anywhere. I will hav something big planned for that day for all of you to read.

The Drag Show Returns to Oxford!!!!



That's right, on October 11th, Spectrum's, Miami University's LGBTQS Alliance, sixth season of drag show begins. Kristy Kay Karolina returns and will be hosting her final show in Oxford :-(.

More to come, but put it on your calendar...

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!


I've had some.. interesting... offers so far for my birthday. I can promise you this: in all likelihood, you aren't invited. Besides, my bday is the 12th... which means I'll be in Kristy-mode, so come up and play in Oxford!!!!

HUGE MONTH!!!! YEA OCTOBER!

No comments: