Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cincy Pride Planning Falling Apart

I got a phone call the other night while I was still in my PJ's from a certain MH who is on the Pride Planning Committee.

Apparently, he was at the meeting and no one else came. His comment: "Surely not everyone could have forgotten about it?"

My guess: 1) it's really close to the holidays, and 2) no email was sent out.

I hope it doesn't fall apart... the momentum was good.

Well, except I'm not viewed as a media source.

And I never actually heard about the logo design contest...

...and the only emails I got were from MXC about updates to the listserv...

...hrm...

...no more comments, because now I'm just being a bitch.

(My previous post on the subject.)

2 comments:

Jere Keys said...

Tuesday night's meeting was canceled due to weather. Calls were made, but I'm not sure if everyone got a phone call.

Anonymous said...

Is there supposed to be some vigil this weekend?

http://www.2news.tv/features/calendar/36403164.html