Monday, May 19, 2008

CINCY GAY SCENCE: QueCin @ Pride is Alive 2008

We'll be at Pride is Alive 2008 this year, guys and gals!!! (The official Pride is Alive website doesn't seem to be working.) My dear friend LV over at Juliet and Juliette, also the founders of Generation Pride (their company) have asked me to man their table Saturday, June 14th.

So I'll be there with my camera. Stop by and see me. Because if this year is like the last few...

...well, there are new faces running the show, let's give them a chance, yes?

PS This is also your opportunity, my dear four or five readers, to have input on a flyer design. Whether it be a new image for QueerCincinnati, or a review of the blog... yes, I'll even use "pointless queer drivel..." so that I can get some advertising out of this :-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you agreed to hang out at our table. I haven't talked to LV about this since she had her second go around in the hosp...so I'm glad you posted it!
Hope all is well with you!

Juliette

ps. It's Next Generation Pride and you should check it out and see if there is anything you want for helping us out at pride! THANKS!! :)

Barry Floore said...

Thanks!!! I thought you had been kept up to date on that one!!!

Much love to you and yours, Juliette!!!!