Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CINCY GAY SCENE: Pride is Alive 2008








(Image from gaycincinnati.com)

The Pride is Alive website is back up. (Here is the calendar for the coming days leading up to Pride. Where are the drag races (from 2006 link to NAMjA) this year? Are they happening??? -- UPDATE: one of my "snoops" informs me that the races were announced at a Coalition meeting as on the 8th of June... a Sunday? No website available.)

This picture makes me happy. That's my float -- we built that in 2006. :-)

It makes me happy that it's still there.

4 comments:

Penny Tration said...

www.dragracescincinnati.com

Not much there - but Nigel at Below Zero has all the details.

I understand that it's on June 8 and is part of the Second Sunday Festivities on Main Street.

smooches

Barry Floore said...

thanks honey!!!

Dan said...

I think I know the dude in the lai.

I'm in the parade this year. Look for me!

Unknown said...

So do I! It's one of my sort-of ex'es! LOL!