Wednesday, May 7, 2008

GAY STUFF: Masturbate-a-thon

(I'm claiming this as a "mine," but also found on many other blogs -- but I saw it on Facebook before I read it on any other blogs)

Um. So...

May 25th -- Masturbate-a-thon. Yea, I'll support. Don't you worry -- I'll be a happy little masturbator on the 28th, as on any other day. (Do we need a day?)

But I'll be damned if I'm going to ask my friends and family for donations for masturbation. As for the cam performance, well, I'll keep you updated.

Much self-love to all.

And it's supported by the brief, but growing (I'm sure) Wank Blog. And for my friends who twitter, and for those who blog regularly about twittering (you know who you are), here are the "codes" that the Masturbate-a-thon suggests you use:

ICSW -- "I came so what?"
JOSW -- "Jacking off, so what?"

Don't knock it, it's sex with someone I love.

No comments: