Monday, January 5, 2009

2008 Weblog Awards: Best LGBT Blogs


No, no, I know you think I should, but I did not, in fact, get nominated for best LGBT blog this year :-(. Maybe next year. We'll run an all out campaign to get QueerCincinnati.com listed as one of the best, yes?

But I've blogrolled all the nominees, congratulations to them all:
Don't forget to vote here for your favorite (hint, I voted for Joe. My. God. -- jeez, I'm such a sucker for a New York bear, but I have a lot of respect for Bilerico and Pam Spaulding... I just started following Towleroad, and I've never heard of any of the others, so... yea...).

And don't forget to vote for other blogs in your favorite categories -- click here for the complete list.

I do want to do a shout out to out and proud Andrew Sullivan's The Daily Dish for nomination for the Best Blog Overall. If you'd like to vote for our dear conservative queer sister, Ms. Sullivan, here's the link to do so...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the bloggers at GayPatriot (known there as GayPatriotWest) is a self-loathing ex-Cincinnatian named Dan Blatt. He's the gay blogosphere's Roy Cohn.

Barry Floore said...

Whoa. :-) I like a good gay Republican. They're more fun to fuck with (and fuck... they scream the loudest when they realize they are being topped by a liberal Democrat).