Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blogging + Personal Life + Work + School

Things are going to change around here, I guess. My time is becoming very short, especially with the latest disaster in my grades. And now, it seems, work has blocked all of google -- including my email account. This will become a problem once the doctors realize they can't rely on Wikipedia for easy answers anymore.

I know, it's disturbing to me, too.

But my friend sent me a text today that brightened my day:
HIM: "And, if not [pass the class], we can always run over your teacher, because you can't spell manslaughter without laughter."
ME: "Yea, you can. If it's misspelled."

(I am not in anyway condoning violence; I am just letting off a little steam with a little joke -- please note, this is not a threat on her life, just a stress-induced back and forth with a friend. I repeat: this is not a threat.)

Anyways, so I'm going to try a couple of things on how to keep up to date and keep posting and without disappearing into the netherrealms of cyberspace.

No comments: