Sunday, February 1, 2009

An Open Letter to my Trick... RAINBOW CINCINNATI POST

Blah blah blah -- another column, another night. New post at Rainbow Cincinnati: An Open Letter to my Trick from Friday Night.

Apparently, nothing is sacred these days in my life. And to answer my own question, the answer is: "Yes, yes I will blog it." Be warned, anyone who tries to sleep with me, I will use it for blog fodder in the future. Much love to all.

Make sure you check out all the excellent content over at Rainbow Cincinnati by clicking on the link below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read it!

YOU ARE a saucey boy aren't you!

LOL

Anonymous said...

this amuses me immensely.

Michael Chanak Jr said...

I think we can all collectively agree that it is a good thing - I'm older now and the trade not so frequent.

My worst indiscretions were before "internet."

Miss C

Ps - I admit I have a thing about teeth as well. After all, half of my Proctor career was in dental research - and my ex-husband of 11 years is a dentist. Nuff said?

I can usually assess health by one look at that old puss.