Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Question of the Week!!!!



Since last week's question of the week was so heavy, let's do something fun this week:
Valentine's Day, eh?
Hope everyone is having a FABULOUS week!

There was supposed to be a post before this about the stimulus and the Republican response to it -- it was rather well written -- but then blogger went all hanky-panky on me and it disappeared into the netherrealms of cyberspace. Comme ci, comme ca. Maybe it will go back up later today. We'll see.

1 comment:

Jeffery said...

I asked my Love one time, "why don't you ever get me anything for Valentine's Day." His response was, "I show you every day how much I love you. I don't need a made up Hallmark Holiday to prove it." I never asked for a box of candy again.

Okay so maybe I asked him to pick me a box the day after when candy was discounted 50%.