Sunday, February 8, 2009

WhiteKnot Spreads


Welcome, Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters to the list of people supporting gay marriage.

The singer is one of the first in Hollywood to start wearing a white ribbon as a show of same-sex solidarity.

“Anybody know about whiteknot.org?” Grohl asked on the red carpet at last night’s MusiCares benefit and tribute to Neil Diamond. “You know what that’s about? It's I believe in love and I believe in equality and I believe in marriage equality.”
It's a beautiful thing, isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That it is. Definitely a beautiful thing.

The Seeker said...

OMG I knew I had a celeb crush on Dave Grohl for a reason! haha
That man is like a musical Jesus.
-Cody

Giovanni Carlo said...

I love Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
neil diamond tribute