Saturday, February 16, 2008

ELECTION 2008: Most Disturbing things ever

OK, so I don't hate Obama completely, but there are some really absurd things going on out there. I think that the Stop the ACLU blog (yes, I know, I can't believe I'm referencing them, either) puts it together nicely... a preacher friend of mine and I had a similar conversation the other day. Does cult of personality on the left do anything different than a cult of personality from the right -- especially when religion is so deeply entwined into both?

The fever pitch of Obamania is getting kind of scary actually. Like, really really scary. It's hard to watch the news, in fact. You can almost see the halo they are painting over his head.

Like these people over at the Is Barack Obama the Messiah? blog, which I really, really hope is sarcasm. They open their blog with this rather disturbing quote:


.. a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany … and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama, Lebanon, New Hampshire.January 7, 2008.

AHHHHH!!! Although, there's a new fun term going around the web -- Clintonista. I don't think that's fair.

PS -- on a more humorous note: this blog will tie Obama and Clinton in the amount of blogs I've written about either candidate. No really.

No comments: