Wednesday, January 7, 2009

JoinTheImpact This Saturday in Columbus

As part of the national DOMA protest with JoinTheImpact.com, activists from across Ohio will be meeting in Columbus on statehouse grounds to protest the Defense of Marriage Act and rally for local issues like the Equal Housing and Employment Act (EHEA). This is a joint venture between Ohio statewide JoinTheImpact groups (like IMPACT CINCINNATI), Equality Ohio, and the HRC.

Make sure you're there!!!! (Facebook Event Page)



And check out the national petition for Obama to repeal DOMA.

On a personal note, I am not currently affiliated with IMPACTCincinnati or JoinTheImpact.com -- I had some personal issues come up, including school, that preclude my involvement at the moment. It was a friendly split and I still 100% support everything both groups are doing. I am just not able to be as active as I was. :-( I wish I could, though. These guys are unbelievable.

No comments: