Things I've learned about myself, playing Sims 3:
- I believe -- and now have proof -- that money solves all problems and makes life easier
- I would rather be flirty or charismatic than ambitious or hard-working
- Bigger is usually better
- The ability to buy new things is better than the ability to spend time with other people
- Fewer clothes is always best
- I have no concept of heterosexuality
Meanwhile, everything else I'm doing is falling behind. However, my apartment is clean. It's a side effect of waiting for my SIM to sleep. Weird.