Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION 2008: VOTED

SEND ME PICTURES OF YOU WITH YOUR "I VOTED" STICKER AND I WILL POST IT!!! QueerCincinnati@gmail.com

And, yes, it's true... I do know a lesbian who voted for McCain. The comment is: she loses her lesbian card.

This real American voted... here are some pictures from my day...

From this morning outside of Starbucks!!!!

Photobucket

My polling place... (no line, they said there was a crazy long wait this AM, but it had since quieted down.. there were sixteen places to fill in your ballot inside)

Photobucket

My dad's polling place (Mt. Pleasant, SC, outside of Charleston)
Photobucket

I was feeling a little left out. After all, I'm a young Ohio voter and no one had targeted me yet :-(. And then this was on my door when i came home!!!!!!!
Photobucket


Me with my sticker!!!
Photobucket

Kurtis with his sticker (Columbus, OH)
Photobucket

My dad's sticker (Charleston, SC)
Photobucket

My brother's sticker (Macon, GA)
Photobucket

Gerard from Hello, Gerard!!!! (Ohio)
Photobucket

Heather!!! (Kentucky)
Photobucket

Kelly from Kelly to the Max!!!! (Ohio)
Photobucket

Dougsie!!!! (Ohio)
Photobucket

Kate from Kate's Random's Musings!!!! (Ohio, beautiful, Obama supporter, and single... um... do any straight men read my blog? LOL)
Photobucket

Tiffanie-Marie, long time email bud (have we ever actually met, darling?)!!! (SC)
Photobucket


Deontre from Oxford, OH!!!
Photobucket

Where's YOUR sticker????

And make sure you add this to your twitter account today!!!




Hrm the rotation option isn't working on photobucket? Strange.

No comments: