Monday, November 3, 2008

ELECTION 2008: ENDORSEMENT: After all of mine...

It's disheartening sometimes, since it seems that the world (well, QuimBob :-) -- I'm just messing with you, bud, thank you for your engagement) doesn't agree with your endorsements..


Well, mostly...

HA!

---

Tomorrow is election day, and I hope Obama wins.

Mostly, though, I hope this doesn't become the latest punchline in America's comedy known as racial identity politics. 

That all of this becomes reduced to a line from Christine Baransky in Cruel Intentions that "I gave to Colin Powell [therefore I'm not racist]."

Anyways, I'm tired. Have a good night :-).

---

And dammit everything is making me cry today. . . That's how tired I am...

Including this fabulous starbucks ad. 



Much love and sympathy to the Obama family. Obama's grandmother just passed away... a day before she saw it happen. Much love to them all.

1 comment:

Quimbob said...

Don't make me come over there and hypnotize, you, man.