Monday, November 24, 2008

A note about my "weekly" column...

You remember, the one I wrote over at RainbowCincinnati every week?

Right. Well, it's been three months since I've done anything with it. I just posted this on the site.

Many Apologies...
...for not posting over here in a long time. School kinda came crashing down on me this semester as well as the 100s upon 100s of things that I get myself involved with.

Why do I know this is about to turn back around? I'm making lists of topics again.

See, part of my process for writing is simply writing down what I want to write in the future. It's stage one before I pick a topic and run with it. I actually had a moment this weekend and wrote down a list of six topics.

Does it mean it's going somewhere? Of course not, but at least I'm starting to re-engage my brain over here. I promise you all will hear from me the minute finals are over :-)

Much love to all of you.
Barry
QueerCincinnati.com

IE: You'll start hearing from me again soon over there.

In the meantime, head on over to that site, and make sure you read mine and Darren's columns.

No comments: