Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OHIO/CINNKY: Equal Housing and Employment Act Graphic

I asked Equality Ohio to provide an image that local bloggers could use to show their support for the Equal Housing and Employment Act (blogged here and here).

This is what they provided. It's not perfect, but it's something. I was looking for more something that is like the Cincy Streetcar support stickers you can find on Edro Edro or UrbanCincy.

Doesn't look like there's much movement on the bills at the moment, and I can barely find any news about it, but Do What's Right Ohio says there will be no more movement until the Senate and House returns on November 12th. But the United Church of Christ came out in support of it -- THANK YOU!

Check out my original post to find contact information or check out the Facebook groups (mine and theirs).

PS 400th Post! Oh, and much love to Cincinnati Blog for this post that I missed. I'm telling you, I'm behind this week :-).

Updated: This blog read really poorly -- I was being rushed out the door for dinner -- so it's better now. And I am strongly encouraging you to use this image on your own blog to show your support. You can link it to Do What's Right Ohio -- http://www.dowhatsrightohio.com/ -- or Equality Ohio -- http://www.equalityohio.org/ -- websites as I have done on the right side of this page.

No comments: