Thursday, May 14, 2009

WEARING WHAT WEDNESDAY: Hunk du Jour

In my ongoing laziness, I am slowly revealing the former source of a lot of my previous Wearing What Wednesday's by linking you to the blogs that have provided fodder.... and some fabulous pictures of lovely men. I think we're moving to this kind of post with the WEARING WHAT WEDNESDAY because there are so many sites out there that do it so much better than I do.

This week? Hunk du Jour.

It is exactly as it sounds -- a beautiful young man every day. They claim to talk about "noteworthy men," but I've never heard of 90% of the people they profile, and some of them don't even have profiles. So... yea. :-) Today's Hunk du Jour, pictured to your right, is Adam Bouska.

Yea, I'm not sure either, but he sure is nice to look at, ain't he? Oh, and you can vote on the next day's man, which is a neat little feature.
You're welcome. :-)

No comments: