Flash Action! Queer folks are heading (back) out to Maineville this evening (6/2 at 9:00pm) to stand in solidarity against hate at Tabby's American Grill, where an alleged hate crime occurred last week! We've gotten some positive response from the bar, and we're looking to stand with them and make this a peaceful queer bomb! Check out the coverage we got at Towleroad!
Milk: Summer Underground returns tomorrow, Wednesday the 3rd. Cincinnati's experiment in fabulous music and great dancing had a strong turn out last week -- probably around 80 folks! The organizer said that, from what he's heard, he expects this week to be even bigger! Make sure you check it out and add MILK to your Facebook friends!
And for the biggest, gay party night of all... THIS FRIDAY the 5th!
- 5:00pm-7:00pm: World's Gayest Office Party, hosted by the Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce at Yadda Club
- 8:00pm-10:00pm: HRC First Friday, hosted by the local organizing community, at Crazy Fox Saloon
- 10:00pm: Return of Guerrilla Queer Bar -- and, trust me guys, this sounds like the most fun one of all!!!
As for next weekend, I'm going to just hit them real quick:
- Friday, June 12th, 5:00pm-9:00pm: "Pride in Our Party," hosted by the Ohio Democratic LGBT Caucus, at Below Zero Lounge, with honorable hosts Rep. Steve Driehaus, Ohio AG Richard Cordray, Ohio Treasure Kevin Boyce, County Commissioner Todd Portune, Rep. Connie Pillich, and Rep. Denise Driehaus
- Friday, June 12th, 8:30p: Rainbow Candlelight Vigil across the Purple People Bridge, organizers are planning a mini-march with groups forming at both the north and south ends of the Purple People Bridge and marching to the middle; at the end, the group will march together south towards Kentucky (more information later)
- Saturday, June 13th, 3:00pm-9:00pm: Pride Festival at Hoffner Park in Northside
- Sunday, June 14th, 12:00pm-1:00pm: Pre-Pride Parade Rally at Burnet Woods
- Sunday, June 14th, 1:00pm-3:00pm: Pride Parade from Burnet Woods in Clifton to Northside
- Sunday, June 14th, 1:00pm-7:00pm: Pride Festival at Hoffner Park in Northside
There you go folks!