Monday, June 2, 2008

BLOGGING: Rainbow Cincinnati, Column 2

The new column on Rainbow Cincinnati is up. Here's a preview, but you're going to have to hop on over to that site to check it out!!!
There are three stories to be told in the work -- a euphemism I use when referring to HIV prevention. First, the poz person. Second, the friend. Third, the professional. It is sad to admit that most of us have played the part of the friend; it is worse to admit that so many of us have played the part of the poz person. For me, I have been the professional -- the work is a personal passion -- and I have been the friend -- for so many people and in so many place. And though my knowledge and experience is vast and growing, I can tell you only one thing: I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
Click here for the rest of the article.
As always, take a moment to peruse the site. There's lots of great stuff there. (And don't forget to bookmark or RSS or whatever my blog over there so you can be updated first!)

No comments: