Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CINCY GAY SCENE: Pride is Alive 2008 -- THIS WEEKEND!


Oh, goodness. The weekend is almost here and I hear the bells of a shit-show growing. LOL And by shit show I mean a crazy, fun, insane weekend of gays and debauchery.

My weekend consists of:

1) Probably a quiet Friday night at home. Unless, of course, anyone calls and says "let's go out," in which case I am likely to find myself the next morning at someone else's house a little hung over.

2) At Juliet and Juliette's booth on Saturday afternoon from 4pm-8pm (sorry, girls, I have "other plans" that evening from 8pm onward).

3) The re-opening (again) of Bullfishes!!!! It features the unbelievable Lixxgood family, whom I have seen once before and think of VERY highly. Very much looking forward to seeing them and having a crazy night at my favorite bar in the world. If you see me and mention this blog at the bar, you get to buy me a drink. Friend AA and I, old bar regulars there the both of us, have our entourage planned out. You, too, may be part of the coolest crew in the city -- mine.
(img via the SiloMaxx's/Lixxgood Family's Myspace Page)

Per Bullfishes' Facebook Event:
ITS PRIDE WEEKEND AND OUR GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION. OUR DOORS WILL BE RE-OPENING SATURDAY JUNE 14TH @ 8PM. $3 COVER INCLUDES A FREE WELL DRINK OR DOMESTIC BEER OF YOUR CHOICE ALONG WITH A PROMOTIONAL GIFT TO THE 1ST 100 PEOPLE. 21 & UP PROPER ID REQUIRED. DJ K-SOLO WILL BE SPINNING WITH THE LIXGOOD FAMILY AS ENTERTAINMENT. HOPE TO SEE ALL THE NEW & OLD FACES @ THE NEW BULLFISHES
4) Parade on Sunday!!!! I'll be watching for the first time since I came to Cincinnati, and, of course, taking pictures!!!

There is the chance of rain, but we're queer and proud, and we'll still be that even if it's pouring down!!!

No comments: