Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BLOGGING: CALLING A BLOGGER BOYCOTT!!!!

From today on, I am calling a blogger boycott against one person: Sarah "Pray the Gay Out" Palin. Why? Because of this...



Remember it? Remember when McCain criticizes Obama for being nothing more than a celebrity? Right. And Sarah Palin is, now, what?

A Republican celebrity.

I am officially boycotting any mention of her from here on out. I will not mention Sarah Palin after today. I will not mention anything about her, about the absurdities and stupidities of the Palin life.

You hear that Sarah: I am done with you.

You will no longer get free press from me because of how stupid you are and how desperate picking you proves that McCain is. I am done with your lies, and I am done with the egregious lying the Republican party is putting out in support of you. I am done with everything you are, the anti-gay stance you have politically (even if you support them "personally"), done with the fact that in your two years as governor you only did two things about HIV/AIDS in your whole state (and both were just declarations), done with the fact that you have no experience and are ladened with more scandal than the rest of the world combined.

I am done with your "executive experience." You have none, and you are nothing.

Did you hear that, Sarah?

You are nothing and the equivalent of bubble gum on the foot of the American political system.

This is my final post on you. I encourage others to join me -- I encourage others to write one last post on why they are done -- and I call this a Blogger Boycott.

Remember, if you just stop talking about her, she goes away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think (I write reluctantly) there are much better reasons to boycott blogging about Sarah Palin other than the YouTube video you posted.

On the other hand, don't forget these online boycotts ultimately wind up being counterproductive.

Barry Floore said...

Yea but it's awfully fun to get angry about, isn't it?

LOL My biggest complaint -- ignoring the insanity of this woman -- is the celebrity aspect. They criticized Obama's "celebrity" and they picked her for that very fact.

Hypocrisy hypocrisy hypocrisy. :-)

Like your blog, btw.

Barry Floore said...

PS I also don't have enough pull with anyone to be able to actually ENACT a boycott :-).

Anonymous said...

Good try, though...