Friday, September 5, 2008

BLOGGING: Rainbow Cincinnati post

A new one!!! Your taste:

I read somewhere that relationships go through times of testing at 30 days, 90 days, 6 months, 1 year, etc.

With every relationship I am in, meanwhile, I stop at that first test in what I have deemed the "thirty day curse;" in short, that's when my relationships end. I'm not quite sure, though, whether it is something I am doing to myself or it is more telling about me as a person (and potential boyfriend). After six years, you'd think I would have figured it out by now.

It started in 2003-ish, when I had my first "grown up" relationship. I got bored around 30 days, dumped him, and moved on. Lather, rinse, repeat -- seven times over. I dumped seven boys in a row at or around 30 days simply because I had grown tired with the whole relationship thing. It tied me down too much.

The seventh, meanwhile, turned out to be a doozy of a dump.

(click here for the rest)


Check out the rest of my blog over here, and don't forget to check out the rest of the wonderful site by clicking on the img below.

No comments: