Thursday, September 18, 2008

PERSONAL/VLOGGING: Well Fuck Me Silly!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please, would you bring your attention to me!" *As if the title didn't already...*

Well my life has finally changed in a big way: I moved out of my parents' house Tuesday and into my lovely doormroom on the UC campus. How bloody fantastic! So far it's been pretty cool (even though I've stayed in my room most of today) and I've got a handful of new friends. And my 'fridge is still barren... I really need to go buy food... and drinks...

AND the best news of all!!! The YouTube vlog has officially begun!



In it I talk about some random stuff like moving and all that jazz, and soon I will have a spinoff YouTube channel specifically for QueerCincinnati related posts. Hopefully I will be out and about living the life enough to keep up on events, reviews, and more about the greater Cincinnati gay life. I'll vlog about all of it, cuz what in life is better than reading about a rookie newb and the shit he can get into?! I may even see of we can get some collab stuff put together with other gay Cincy vloggers like DanRambles and Mikiepg84, who are both cool as hell.

It's too bad I must be in Fort Wright for a meeting Saturday night because I would have loved to get out to Adonis for the show... For those who don't know, Jason Walker will be there performing, and from what I've heard he's pretty amazing. Adonis also has a pretty cool looking website with streaming music to get the thumpa-thumpa in your home!

That's all from The Seeker now. Later lovies!
-Cody

BTW the title was meant to be one of those, "Whuh?" things... It wasn't meant as an invite.*

*Unless under exceptionally hot (and safe) circumstances... lol

2 comments:

Barry Floore said...

Oh Cody, you're so adorable. Thanks for playing :-).

The Seeker said...

playing? that just sounds downright naughty... lol