Wednesday, September 10, 2008

GAY STUFF: God Adores You


Picture from the Havens Corners Church website

So I missed, briefly, the news item last week that said a church in Ohio -- Havens Corners Church -- put on their sign "I Kissed a Girl Then I Went to Hell." Now, I'm a big fan of church signs. They are usually the cleverest things out there when it comes to tricky word play. This one is actually pretty funny. :-)

Well, apparently, the sign has now been defaced by gay activists in this manner:


I'm sorry to the person who wrote the article, but I think it's funny and clever. I do think we can do a little juvenile prankster-isms. It's fun, it's crazy, and I'll bet you that is the one and only acknowledgement of the presence of homosexuals the town of Blacklick has ever seen.

We may need maturity and acumen most of the time, Mr. Withers, but every now and again we need to shake up people's reality with a little bit of just being "out there."

You know, being ourselves.

Maybe I do need to join the Radical Homosexual Agenda (my post about it), after all.

PS Before this blog is posted, if you searched for "Havens Corners Church" in Google Images, you get few pictures of the church itself, but you get a lot of gay pictures -- including Out.com logos. And, the QitC logo appears on page 4.

No comments: