Monday, September 8, 2008

CINCY GAY SCENCE: Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to Miss Priscilla Deville, elected Empress XVIII of the ISQCCBE!!!!!



May you live long and with lots of glitter in your hair!
(That's her on the right, btw.)

For those who were unaware, there were no male candidates who qualified to run for Emperor this go-round, so we have appointed Regent Emperor Jay Rickles, formerly Emperor XII. God, I became involved with the court when he was Emperor. I'm now "old hat."

Oh, and I got Distinguished Order of the Buckeye Empire of the Year... blah blah blah. :-) Thanks, guys, I love you all. I came looking to help people and found more friends than I know what to do with. I love you all. I love you, Brooklyn, Poison, Bobbie, Dixie, Priscilla, Poison, Maxie, Bobby, Sylvia, Truly, Penny, Krystal, Demanda... oh! And so so so many more. I love you all.

No comments: