Friday, April 17, 2009

Updated Blog-scheme

Thoughts? Concerns? Do you love it? Do you hate it?

I changed things up a little bit for a couple of purposes -- primarily because I couldn't stand having the information right justified on the right side of the screen. It left some really uncomfortable (visual) gaps. What I already miss is the black band that announces the next blogpost. This schema just has big words.

We're just gonna try this out and see whether I can deal with it. Tell me your thoughts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fine -- a cleaner, more polished look.

Unknown said...

It was a bit jarring at first. I was like Where am I? But after three minutes I'm used to it.

Jere Keys said...

I don't like how wide the left-hand sidebar is, but that's my only nitpick at the moment.

Stuff Queer People Need To Know said...

I was confused as to where I was at first, but it's fine. I'm just not used to it.