Sunday, March 2, 2008

ELECTION 2008: Tina Fey

God knows if this will get pulled down...



Bitch is the new black, Tina. Bitch is the new black.

Thanks to SS for making me watch this.

Later Update...
The following clip is a copy of her reaction the day after a skit from SNL about Hillary Clinton (I was feverishly searching YouTube for, what I've heard, is a really excellent SNL this weekend with her). I'm going to say this: this connects her to me so much more than anything else I have seen. And I am going to say it.

I want this woman to be my president.



And to follow up, I don't think this is the SNL skit they were talking about, but it's so very much like what's going on with the media (I can't believe I'm saying this... but, really, did you see the Ohio debate???)



And this is, I think, what I was hearing about on the radio this morning.

No comments: