Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More on Zac Efron Coming Out

When I was thinking about April Fool's Day this morning, I thought "what's plausible but just a little unbelievable?" Apparently Zac Efron coming out was the right balance :-).

So on the back of the largest single day of traffic (well, second I think, but it's still early), I just wanted to wish all of you a HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! If you had clicked on the link in the original article, you would have been greeted with the above image. Let us clarify: Zac Efron has not stated he is gay and has not come out. KThxbye. :-)

I didn't feel bad until some homo's threatened my life (with love) for getting their hopes up, and then I freaked out when I saw it got cross posted on LezGetReal... thank god they clicked on the link, unlike... um, about 70% of you guys :-). I thought I'd preemptively end the rumor today and thank everyone for stopping in!!! Welcome to all of my new visitors!!!

I swear, no more pranks today. At least, not from me. Now this CADIE thing on Google is annoying (and CADIE's homepage).

PS --> No one noticed I can't spell "Efron?" It was up as "Effron" all day. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HaHa I HAD to post it! You seriously GOT me on this one! I was sooo excited to see Zac Efron was gay so my kids could have a gay icon. oh well! I left the post as Effron to hint at the fact it was an April Fools Joke, and filed the post in Holidays instead of Entertainment.

All I can say QC is GOOD ONE!! haha