Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ELECTION 2008: OHIO/CINNKY: Voter Roles

Thanks to the ElectionGeek blog for bringing this up...
CINCINNATI (AP) - Close to one in every three newly registered Ohio voters will end up on court-ordered lists being sent to county election boards because they have some discrepancy in their records, an elections spokesman said Wednesday.

Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner estimated that an initial review found that about 200,000 newly registered voters reported information that did not match motor-vehicle or Social Security records, Brunner spokesman Kevin Kidder said. Some discrepancies could be as simple as a misspelling, while others could be more significant.

Via the AP. Bring ... it ... on.

PS I just realized that my name could be on those lists... I changed my address in the last year... but not my BMV address or my registration address.

No comments: