Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BLOGGING: Newest Addition to Blogroll...

Welcome, get in mah belly, a local Cincinnati eating blog (there's so many of those, but hers is especially charming)! From the site:
this blog is for me to write about food, and maybe other things too if i feel like it. it's also FOR ME TO POOP ON!!! ... i am not from cincinnati. i do not care where you went to high school. i love skyline but i think graeter's is overrated. i am a huge nerd.
Seriously, if you have a blog that covers any of the topics I cover here (primary ones: Election/Politics/Law, LGBT, Ohio/Cin-NKY, Writing), feel free to give yourself a shout out and I'll add you!!!! Even if you don't fit into those categories, I may still put you on the blogroll. Liz at get in mah belly (just like Valeree of Cincinnati Locavore and a few others) said hello on a post, told me it was their first time saying HEY GIRL, so I knew it was meant to be.

I am, after all, the most prolific LGBT-focused blogger in the city. And, if you count people who just hop on to look at half-naked pictures of men... well, I'm one of the best read blogs in the city. But I don't usually count those when I think of people "reading."

At least, *I* don't call one-handed typing, "reading."

2 comments:

liz said...

awww, i am so flattered! yay cincinnati blogs! disclaimer: i may just be here for the half naked men...

Unknown said...

darling, *I* am only here for the half naked men.