Sunday, August 3, 2008

CINCY GAY SCENE: Rumors abounding...

I didn't have my camera for this weekend, but a quick snapshot: crazy drunk in Columbus with KH on Friday night, including hanging out with a really really hot underwear model... Union Cafe was my bar when it was here in town, I now have a small circle of "favorites" there that includes Union.

Woof's, btw, SUCKED. Hated it. Lot of bears just hanging out staring at each other. We were after hot muscle leather daddies. None there to report of.

After a trip to the impound lot, came back to Cincy and went out with kids. That was fun. Bronz, Bullfishes, Adonis.

The Bronz show sucked, I'm sorry to say, even though the Black Mondays were in it. It was sad. Bullfishes was awesome as we gear up for Kristy and Vivica to host the first drag show there since it opened on August 15th (check out the Facebook invite here) And Adonis... well, I kinda love Adonis though it cost me and Tim $20 to get in... grrr...

But the big news of the night...

It's true. The Serpent, for now, has banned sexual activity in the bar. Rumor has it that there has been a bit of a crack down in the city on this kind of thing -- thanks, Simon Leis -- and Anthony has banned any hanky panky in his bar. It makes me kind of sad, but is anyone surprised? I mean, jesus, the crowd of men around pool table was almost obscenely in you face at times. Not that I haven't been found there sometimes, I just can't believe it's been going on as long as it has. (I mean, I was tied to a cross and bullwhipped at 19 there...). They've also started carding at the bar.

So something has happened, and John from BronZ made this comment: The lights were on and people were actually playing pool!

LOL. I know, I'm shocked too.

No comments: