Friday, August 29, 2008

POP CULTURE: Awww... David!!!



David Duchovny entered rehab for... sex addiction.

Interesting. He never offered to sleep with me.

Good for him. Per his statement:
"I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction," he said in a statement released through his lawyer, Stanton "Larry" Stein. "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."


How's that for "boilerplate?"

From the Reuters article.

PS To all those, no doubt, expecting my commentary on the Obama speech tonight... I haven't watched it. I know, I know. I hear it was great. I'm going to watch it on YouTube tomrow and do a joint post on it and the GOP VP pick (coughcoughcoughRomneynotasurprise...coughcoughcough)

1 comment:

Quimbob said...

hm
Kinda gives new meaning to this gem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C3f3jieOiI